Ladies and Gentleman, Please Take Your Seats!
The Theatre Arts Guild invites you to get involved and leave a permanent mark at the Pond Playhouse! The Seat Sale fundraiser seeks to raise funds to complete the expansion and extensive renovation of the Pond Playhouse - we are almost there but we still need your support!
Dedicate a Seat for $500 and take a permanent place in the history of the Pond Playhouse.
- Your seat will be identified with an engraved plaque on your chosen seat, plus:
- Acknowledgment of your support on a plaque permanently mounted in the theatre lobby,
- Acknowledgment of your support on the TAG official website in perpetuity,
- A free membership for the current season (effective December 4, 2017).
- … and your gift is tax deductible!
Take this opportunity to:
- celebrate a special occasion or event
- cherish the memory of a loved one who shared your passion for the theatre
- make a gift to record a milestone
- raise your company’s community profile
- ... or simply show your support for the arts.
All proceeds from the 'Take Your Seat' campaign will go towards the TAG Capital Campaign.
Please contact Bill VanGorder at 902-454-2267 or email for more information about this exciting fundraiser.
Purchase by Cheque:
Theatre Arts Guild – Seat Sale Fundraiser
287 Lacewood Dr.
Unit 103, Suite 412
Halifax, NS, B3M 3Y7
Purchase by Credit Card:
If you prefer to pay by credit card, please use the "Add to Cart" link below. You will have the option to select the number of seats you wish to dedicate.
You will still need to mail your completed TAG Seat Sale Fundraiser Form (fillable version) to the address noted above.
The Theatre Arts Guild uses PayPal for the processing of credit card transactions. PayPal is well known as a safe, secure and respected payment provider. Please note: You do not need a PayPal account to use this option. Your tax receipt will be emailed to you.