How to Purchase Tickets
TAG tickets are sold through Ticket Atlantic:
- Pick up at any of the participating Atlantic Superstore outlets
- Charge by Phone at (902) 451-1221 ($2 transaction fee, effective Jan. 1, 2017)
- At the door - (subject to availability - cash and cheque only)
- Online at www.ticketatlantic.com ($2 transaction fee, effective Jan. 1, 2017)
- Ticket Atlantic Scotiabank Centre Box Office
- Self Serve Express Kiosks located in the Scotiabank Centre Box Office South Promenade and Casino Nova Scotia
Effective January 1, 2017, Ticket Atlantic will charge a $2 transaction fee for online and phone orders. Note:this fee is per transaction, not per ticket.
All tickets are assigned seating
All tickets are final sale - no cancellations, exchanges or refunds.
Special Needs Seating:
The front row, Row "A", is at floor level. This is our accessible row to accommodate special needs. It will be held for special needs booking until one week before opening night at which time Row "A" seats will be open for anyone to book. Please let Ticket Atlantic know your seating needs at the time you purchase your ticket by phone. Sorry, this service is not available when booking online. Note: If purchasing tickets at the Atlantic Superstore, the clerk will need to phone Ticket Atlantic to release the accessible seating.
In the exceptional circumstance that a performance is cancelled, an announcement will be made on the theatre's information line (902) 477-2663
Seating Policy - Latecomers
We endeavour to minimize the inconvenience to our patrons and the actors when seating latecomers. Should you arrive late, you will be asked to remain in the lobby until a suitable break in the performance, at which time, Front of House staff will direct you to an available seat.
Each of TAG’s plays are for a certain age group. Everybody must purchase a ticket. TAG productions are not suitable for children under the age of 3 years. The live theatre experience, which includes a dark auditorium, bright lights, and sound effects, is too overwhelming for children under the age of 3 years. Babes in arms are not permitted in the theatre, out of courtesy to our audiences and our actors.